So we had a pretty good-sized pullback in the Nasdaq late Friday, which caused about a $250 drop to the current portfolio value. For the week as a whole, we showed a $774 gain, approximately 5% of the total value. All-in-all, a good week. We got off of margin, took some profits and then added some new positions. Unfortunately, the new positions are not overall positive yet, so we will be hesitant to add more until the current ones start working.
Current stock positions:
Current Options Positions
- CGC long Oct $20 call
- DPZ long Sep $430 call, short Aug $430 call
- EBAY long Sep $60 call
- F long 3 Dec $7 calls
- HD long Sep $290 call
- IWM long Sep $160 call, short Aug $163 call
- JD long Sep $70 call, short Aug $72 call
- MGM long Sep $18 call, short Aug $20 call
- NVDA long Aug $500 call, short Aug 14th $510 call
- RDFN long Aug $50 call, short Aug $60 call
Tomorrow, we’ll look at our plan for each position for the upcoming week.